Steel Plates And Profile Cut Pieces – Tailor Made Products
Industeel can make heavy ingots up to 130 t unit weight in a full range of special steel chemistries. These ingots can then be transformed into high quality extra-heavy plates through a unique combination of forging and rolling to ensure excellent internal plate quality and good dimensional tolerances and surface quality.
Industeel’s flame-cut machining facilities then allow these heavy plates to be cut to shape irrespective of thickness.
- A full and extensive offer:
- Extra-heavy forged plates up to 800 mm thick, 4.3 m wide and 75 t unit weight
- Precision flame-cut pieces with excellent tolerances and a wide range of shapes to provide products close to final dimensions
- Excellent metallurgical properties as guaranteed by Z35 through thickness tensile testing and UT inspection, thanks to the structural isotropy and homogeneity achieved through the forging and rolling process
- Excellent flatness and surface condition tolerances typical of plate products